Saturday, April 27, 2013

{Random} Please Don't Kill Me

I get the feeling that I should really write heart-to-heart posts more often. They're a lot more fun than reviews lately; that's for sure. I'm not very good at them, though.

I'm here to grovel at your lovely feet hey, did you get a pedicure? and apologize profusely for not keeping up with the blog.

I've been super busy WATCHING TELEVISION AND ON TUMBLR and reviewing is much harder for me to do now. I'm pulling myself out of this damn reading slump, but it's hard, you guys.

In the coming weeks, however, Lisbeth and I are planning on hiring an awesome person to completely revamp this blog, because let's face it: I am not web designer. This blog looks like shit, and my "templates" are a pain in the ass to work with. The only thing I'll tell you is that we're going to have a different color scheme: black, white, and green.

And our anniversary is coming up in several months! It'll have been a year that we met on the... what is it? The nineteenth of September? The story of how we met is pretty amusing, but we'll save that for another time. Man, I wish I still had the status update thread I posted a few days before we met... I deleted it because I was afraid my parents would somehow see it, bwahaha.

Dammit, I can't stop saying met. Gah.

Back to the point: I am SO, SO SORRY. I know all my friends in real life would say, "why are you apologizing for having a life?" because they are meeeaan bitches, but my blogosphere nuggets mean so much to me.

I love you all!

Well, most of you, anyway. There's a few I'd like to stab... with love, of course.

Oh, and maybe this will make up for my disappearance:


YES, THAT IS ME AS A VERY YOUNG BITCHY CHILD GIVING THE CAMERA THE DEATH STARE

LEAVE ME ALONE

xoxo,

Oceana

No comments:

Post a Comment